X2 Brazilian Hair protein 150ml De coco Hair Treatment)
Normal Hair (De coco)
How to use
- After washing the hair with X1 pre shampoo, dry the hair thoroughly with a hair dryer at a temperature of 70 - 100 ° C.
- Divide your hair into 4 equal parts and place Brazilian hair protein X2 on each strand keeping 1 cm away from hair roots.
- Leave the protein on your hair between 20-40 minutes depending on its structure, and redistributed using a smooth comb every 10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with a large amount of water and dry with a brush and hair dryer, and then straighten thin strands with a flat straightening iron at a temperature of 180 - 190 ° C, 5 - 10 times for each strand.
- After completion, apply the cream bath X3 for silk hair.
Benefits of coconut oil for hair
Coconut oil is used either on its own or included in the ingredients of hair serum, hair shampoo, hair conditioner, and other products. These are some of the benefits of coconut oil for hair:
Moisturizes dry hair
Coconut oil can penetrate the hair itself and not only remain on the outer layer, and this is what distinguishes it from other oils, which gives moisture and a softer texture to the hair.
Moisturizes the scalp
Thus, coconut oil can moisturize the scalp, which relieves dryness and itching.
Reduces hair fluff
Hair frizziness arises when the hair absorbs moisture or water, giving an untidy appearance to the hair. Therefore, coconut oil prevents hair from absorbing water, especially in humid weather, which reduces frizziness.
Promotes hair growth
Some studies indicate the benefits of coconut oil for hair in terms of protecting it from damage, which reduces and treats hair loss.
Protects hair from chemical damage
Coconut oil penetrates and fills the voids in the damaged hair, which prevents other substances from entering them, thus preventing harmful chemicals from sticking to the hair and damaging it.
Adds shine to hair
Coconut oil gives a shiny and healthy look to hair