X2 Brazilian Hair protein 150ml(Hair Treatment)
Damaged hair (maracujá)
How to use
- After washing the hair with X1 pre shampoo, dry the hair thoroughly with a hair dryer at a temperature of 70 - 100 ° C.
- Divide your hair into 4 equal parts and place Brazilian hair protein X2 on each strand keeping 1 cm away from hair roots.
- Leave the protein on your hair between 20-40 minutes depending on its structure, and redistributed using a smooth comb every 10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with a large amount of water and dry with a brush and hair dryer, and then straighten thin strands with a flat straightening iron at a temperature of 180 - 190 ° C, 5 - 10 times for each strand.
- After completion, apply the cream bath X3 for silk hair.
There are several ways in which maracuja oil can help boost the health of your hair, thanks to the high amount of vitamins and nutrients in this oil. Here are some of the vitamins in it that can give your hair the nourishment it needs:
Phosphorus that helps prevent dandruff formation, as well as promote the strength and growth of your hair.
Vitamin A is useful in promoting hair growth as well as preventing any damage caused by any harsh weather conditions, including cold, rain, as well as the heat of the sun.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and flavonoids work together to improve hair growth, as well as fight free radicals that can damage hair follicles.
Vitamin K and potassium mainly improve the health of hair and roots, which makes the follicles more stable in the scalp and prevents them from falling out easily. This, in turn, helps prevent hair loss.
Calcium, along with all other vitamins and minerals, helps increase hair strength, growth, and appearanc Maracuja oil is packed with some great vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and the vitamins riboflavin and niacin. It also contains a high percentage of essential fatty acids, calcium and phosphorus.